Sponsored by Blake eLearning
Nurture an early love of reading through play, discovery and laughter
Reading Eggs Junior is the brand new online learning program where toddlers aged 2–4 take their first steps in learning to read – and we guarantee your child will love it!
Brought to you by the creators of Reading Eggs, the program has been carefully designed by experienced educators. Your child will learn about words, sounds and letters as they explore a whole world of delightful activities, videos, songs and picture books that really nurture a sense of joy and wonder in young children.
Lessons match your child’s ability and cover phonics, sight words, spelling, vocabulary, fluency, comprehension and more.
Why do parents and children love Reading Eggs Junior?
- Based on solid scientific research to help children learn to read
- Builds phonemic awareness, an essential pre-reading skill for later phonics instruction
- Colorful animations and fun activities keep young children motivated to keep learning and improving
- Regular progress reports show your child’s growth over time
- Choose from hundreds of videos and over 200 beautiful picture books, all featuring read-to-me audio.
Your child’s journey to reading success:
Try Reading Eggs Junior for 4 weeks FREE by signing up at the link below
Please note: This offer is only available to new customers who sign up by clicking on the Free Trial button or URL above before October 13, 2017
Brought to you by Blake eLearning, makers of Reading Eggs Junior.