CV Skinlabs is thrilled to share the love with Fans of Being a Mom with a FREE GIVEAWAY and a 20% off discount code especially for you. Read on for details!
Try these safe, healthy, non-toxic and effective products during pregnancy, breastfeeding, on newborns and the entire family. Great for dry skin, redness and rashes, irritation, sore nipples, stretch marks, diaper rash, chaffing, eczema and more. Safe, soothing and nourishing without carrying potentially dangerous chemicals.
Safe and Nourishing for Use During Pregnancy
The skin goes through many changes during pregnancy, and most of them are not pleasant. Moms need help to counteract irritation, redness, stretch marks, and more, all while making sure that the products they’re putting on their skin aren’t carrying potentially dangerous chemicals to the fetus.
Try safe and nourishing CV Skinlabs to enjoy softer, smoother, more comfortable skin.
- Soothe redness and irritation: pregnant women may experience flushing and redness, or skin irritation around the bra area or other areas where skin gets hot. CV Skinlabs Rescue + Relief Spray provides instant cooling, particularly if stored in the refrigerator. Moms can use it anytime anywhere, even on the go, for a quick, moisturizing refresher, even over makeup.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks: Regular moisturization can help reduce the risk of stretch marks while giving skin a healthy glow. Ingredients like beta glucan and St. John’s wort boost collagen production and provide wound-healing properties, while the unique Tri-Rescue Complex reduces itching and irritation. Skin is left soft and nourished with a healthy glow.
- Reduce rosacea, eczema and dermatitis: Moms and babies may experience rosacea, eczema, and dermatitis. CV Skinlabs Body Repair Lotion and Calming Moisture for Face and Neck both provide collagen-boosting ingredients that help restore skin strength and plant-based ingredients that hydrate and soothe.
- Treat minor wounds: During pregnancy and after delivering baby, moms may experience super-dry skin, minor wounds, and uncomfortable, tight skin. Treating these areas with deeply hydrating Restorative Skin Balm can help restore skin to its pre-pregnancy radiance and smoothness.
The Perfect Take-Along in Your Hospital Bag
CV Skinlabs’ travel sizes are perfect for taking with you to the hospital. We all know how dry the air can be in hospital rooms, and often the lotions they have there are full of petrochemicals, fragrances, and preservatives that aren’t good for you or your baby.
Try our travel kit to be sure you have plenty of Body Repair lotion to moisturize dry skin on your hands and body. Our Calming Moisture is perfect for face and neck, and the Rescue + Relief spray can be very comforting for soothing redness on the face and in the nipple area. Finally, use our Restorative skin balm on lips, cuticles, and breasts to help moisturize and prevent chapping.
What About Once You Get Home?
Moms aren’t out of the woods once they bring baby home. Skin can continue to rebel during hormonal changes, and breastfeeding can create dry and irritated nipples. Yet if you’re breastfeeding, you still need to remain cautious about everything you eat and use on your body.
CV Skinlabs products are perfectly safe for use while you’re breastfeeding, as there are no harsh chemicals associated with heath issues that could transfer to baby’s fragile system. Instead, we’ve filled the products with nourishing aloe, calendula, natural oils, and extracts that help skin repair itself.
- Stretch marks: Continue to apply Body Repair Lotion during the day and Restorative Skin Balm at night to gradually help these fade away.
- Sore nipples: Apply our Rescue + Relief Spray straight out of the refrigerator after nursing, and then apply the Restorative Skin Balm to help skin recover.
- Eczema: Moms can suffer from eczema and dermatitis after delivery. Tackle those dry patches with our soothing lotions. Daily application will help nourish skin and reduce irritation.
CV Skinlabs is Perfect for Baby, Too!
Your baby comes in contact with so many things during his or her first year. Creams, bath products, detergents, bedding—all of these can be sources of potentially harmful chemicals.
Fortunately, moms can still feel perfectly safe using CV Skinlabs. There are no chemicals to worry about, and no harsh ingredients that would irritate baby’s fragile skin.
Here are a few ways you can use our products for skin issues that may affect your baby:
- Dryness and flaking: Babies sometimes have dry skin and flaking on their cheeks or scalp. Our gentle, plant-based formulas are the perfect solution. After using the Rescue + Relief Spray, apply the Restorative Skin Balm to clean and closed wounds, cracked skin, and dry or flaky skin. Just a little goes a long way. Reapply as needed throughout the day and night.
- Redness or heat: Baby can also develop redness and irritation, especially on warm days or after exposure to the sun. Use the Rescue + Relief Spray for an immediate cooling action, and follow with either Calming Moisture or Body Repair Lotion to comfort skin.
- Eczema and dermatitis: Many little ones suffer from dry patches of the skin, often on the face, arms, and hands. Use either lotion during the day, and add a little Restorative Skin Balm before bed. These products have aloe vera, calendula, and oat extract to reduce irritation and itchiness, and to promote wound healing.
- Insect bites, other irritations: It can be difficult to know what to use when baby experiences minor irritations, like insect bites, scrapes, or scratches. Our Rescue + Relief Spray is the perfect solution—safe, yet cooling and hydrating. Store in the refrigerator for best results.
- Diaper rash: Again, use our Rescue + Relief Spray to reduce inflammation and redness, and follow with our Restorative Skin Balm to prevent chapping.
Isn’t it nice to know that you no longer have to sacrifice safety for comfortable, soft, and smooth skin? CV Skinlabs gives moms the solution they’ve been looking for—one that truly works to create healthy skin, yet does so with natural, organic, and safe ingredients gentle enough even for baby’s delicate skin.
Finally, a Nourishing Skin-Care Solution for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Moms
As women, there’s probably no other time when we’re more concerned about our exposure to potentially harmful chemicals than when we’re pregnant. We want to do everything to ensure that little baby is born as healthy as possible, so we avoid alcohol, throw out the soda pop, and become more conscious than ever before about our food choices.
How discouraging, then, to find out that our little ones are being born already carrying traces of harmful chemicals in their bodies. In 2010, the Environmental Working Group found 232 chemical contaminants in the umbilical cord blood samples taken from 10 newborn American babies. Nine had bisphenol-A (BPA), and fragrance components were found in 7 out of 10.
Other studies have shown that newborns may be born with several chemicals already in their blood, including fragrances and bisphenol-A (BPA). At least some of these chemicals are believed to come from daily personal care products.
As your doctor has probably already told you, when you’re pregnant, what you eat as well as what you apply to your skin and hair could end up in your bloodstream, where it can affect your unborn child. Since babies are so tiny and vulnerable, even small amounts of chemicals are more dangerous to them.
How can we change this? Our world is so full of chemicals today, it can be difficult. But we can start by choosing products like CV Skinlabs that are conscientiously made with safe ingredients.
CV Skinlabs offers natural and organic solutions that moisturize, tame inflammation, help reduce the risk of stretch marks, and soothe and heal eczema and dermatitis. Pregnant women and new moms and dads can feel perfectly safe using the products.
All are 100% free of ingredients tied to irritation and health issues, including synthetic fragrances & dyes, parabens, formaldehyde, 1,4-dioxane, phthalates, mineral oil/petrolatum, silicones, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEG/PPG, triclosan, disodium EDTA, hydroquinone, talc and MEA-DEA-TEA.
Great news! We’ve got a 20% off coupon code to use on CV Skinlab products, and a CV Skinlab Giveaway just for you!
CV Skinlabs is offering our fans 20% off all purchases at CVSkinlabs.com. Enter code beingamom20 at checkout to receive your special discount.**
Their giving one of our fans the sold out Skin Essentials Duo, which is a $60 retail value.
Here’s a bit about the amazing Skin Essentials Duo: Heal and repair skin with an Award-Winning Duo, Rescue + Relief Spray and Restorative Skin Balm. These popular products were designed to soothe, calm, and hydrate ALL types of skin, especially sensitive or irritated skin.
Restorative Skin Balm
This CURE-ALL non-petrolatum balm is 100% natural and instantly softens and heals severely dry, chapped and chafed skin. Perfect for eczema, scars, lips, rough hands and feet. Also great for cuts, scrapes and abrasions.
Rescue + Relief Spray
Spray on for instant cooling relief! Soothes itching, burning, irritated skin. Guys, this is great on skin after shaving! Also adds a boost of hydration to dry skin on face and body.
For your chance to win your very own Skin Essentials Duo, leave a comment below, or visit our Fans of Being a Mom Facebook page and leave a comment on the CV Skinlab post letting us know why you NEED this!
The GIVEAWAY winner will be announced on Facebook on Saturday, January 14, 2017.
**20% coupon offer excludes Gift Certificates, Wellness Box and the ‘When Cancer Hits‘ Book. Unlimited use of coupon code available through Friday, January 13, 2017.